Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chronicles

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albel
†NewAge†

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-29

How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb? Empty
PostSubject: How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb?   How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Hey people, whats up?
I'm Albel, aka Kaitlyn.
>_> I'm pretty laid back, but I just don't like being messed with. You kill me, I kill you, that's how it works.
I enjoy videogames and reading.

And if you're wondering what the answer is to the topics question, it's 4. One to use as a step stool, one to screw it in, one to flip the switch until seizuring, and then one to shoot rubber bands at it.
Back to top Go down
MorienOttori
Admin
Admin
MorienOttori

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character sheet
mooo:

PostSubject: Re: How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb?   How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:35 pm

LOL nice and ello
Back to top Go down
ShadowRith
Admin
Admin
ShadowRith

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb?   How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 pm

wtf haha
Back to top Go down
https://shadowchronicles.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb?   How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many Albels does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles :: Welcome :: Intro urself-
Jump to: