Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chronicles

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laptop specs for Zexion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MorienOttori
Admin
Admin
MorienOttori

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character sheet
mooo:

Laptop specs for Zexion Empty
PostSubject: Laptop specs for Zexion   Laptop specs for Zexion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 pm

My Components
SYSTEM COLOR Tuxedo Black
PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T5850 (2.16GHz/667Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1
LCD AND CAMERA Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1280x800) & 2.0 MP Camera
MEMORY 4GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz (2 Dimms)
HARD DRIVE Size: 250GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive
INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE Slot Load DVD+/-RW (DVD/CD read/write)
VIDEO CARD 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT
WIRELESS CARDS Dell Wireless 1395 802.11g Mini Card
BATTERY OPTIONS 56 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
SOUND OPTIONS Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD Software Edition
FINGERPRINT SCANNER Finger Print Reader XPS M1530

My Software & Accessories
ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE Trend Micro Internet Security 15-months
PRODUCTIVITY SOFTWARE No Microsoft Office

My Service
WARRANTY AND SERVICE 1Yr In-Home Service, Parts Labor,24x7 Phone Support
ACCIDENT AND THEFT PROTECTION Add Accidental Damage and LoJack Theft Protection to 1Yr Warr.
DATASAFE ONLINE BACKUP Included 3 GB DataSafe Online Backup for 1Yr
DIAL-UP INTERNET ACCESS No ISP requested
ENVIRONMENTAL OPTIONS Support Reforestation: Plant a Tree for Me
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR SYSTEM
Dell Printer Driver Windows Vista™ Premium
Software - Adobe Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 8.1
Processor Branding Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
Doms Camera and Color Black Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1280x800) & 2.0 MP Camera

Note: Zex the total cost before your 50% discount is $1,549.00 yes an extra 49 dollars but its worth it man.
Also man I recommend you get vista because more things are becoming compatible while I will prewarn you though DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT USE A PORTABLE HARDRIVE TO TRANSFER STUFF OVER WITH IT WILL REFORMAT THE PORTABLE HARDDRIVE AND THE FILES TO BE VISTA TYPE INSTEAD OF XP.

What i recommend in such a case is if need be redownload the stuff that you can and the rest put on data disks or cds in general then trnasfer over that way. If you go Vista I can help you more. Plus I never have half the issues with it that I had with XP. I will teach you and tell you what you need and what you dont and what to disbale and what to keep.
I personally use Trend Micro its kick ass its non-laggy to the preformance of your system too.

Last edited by MorienOttori on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexion
†NewAge†

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Laptop specs for Zexion   Laptop specs for Zexion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 pm

Kk, sounds good man. Thanks for all the help.

All my RO, music, pictures, and videos are on my harddrive though D: my external one D: there's too many to move to CD and stuff x.x And I have my movie maker programs on there D:
How can I transfer them? D:

Also, can I transfer over my extra gig of memory I bought for my laptop? All I have to do is click it in, right?
Back to top Go down
MorienOttori
Admin
Admin
MorienOttori

Character sheet
mooo:

PostSubject: Re: Laptop specs for Zexion   Laptop specs for Zexion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:56 am

Well there is alternative mean depending on the file type Im just talking RO you may need to redownload.
Also note that if the ram is different say DDR2 and this is w/e then it wont be able to tansfer but Ill check into it we may need to talk through messenger to finalize all info regarding this new pc
Back to top Go down
Zexion
†NewAge†

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Laptop specs for Zexion   Laptop specs for Zexion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Dude, what brand of compie was this, so I know where to begin the whole thing, so I can rebuild it on the website and print it out to give to my mom's boyfriend?
I'd print this out, but I want the dell printout version, but I can't find where you began building it.
Back to top Go down
MorienOttori
Admin
Admin
MorienOttori

Character sheet
mooo:

PostSubject: Re: Laptop specs for Zexion   Laptop specs for Zexion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 pm

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/services/xpsnb/m1530_DYCWHN1?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

From there click as selected. (the farthest right option)
Ok this should be right otherwise I can take screen shots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laptop specs for Zexion   Laptop specs for Zexion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laptop specs for Zexion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles :: Realm of Morien :: Welcome-
Jump to: